|Competition||2021 Summer Campaign – Play backyard cricket with former cricket greats Michael Clarke and Greg Richie|
|Promoter||KINGS KITCHEN PTY LTD T/AS Fast Fuel Meals|
|Permit(s) obtained for the Competition||N/A|
|Participating Retailers||Woolworths Supermarkets and Metro’s
Selected IGA stores
|Entry – residency restriction||Entry is available to residents of NSW and QLD for instore purchases and there will be a winner from online sales which is open Australia wide.|
|Entry – age restriction||Entry is open to anyone over the age of 10.|
|Competition Period||November 15, 2021 to January 25, 2022|
|How to enter||To enter the Competition, each entrant must, during the Competition Period:
(a) purchase any Fast Fuel Meals at any participating retailers in NSW and QLD Australia, or
(b) purchase any Fast Fuel Meals at https://fastfuelmeals.com.au
(c) When bought at any participating retailers, either scan the QR code and fill up your details; or fill up a stub given by the store (IGA only) staff and put in the Fast Fuel Meal entry boxes.
(d) Keep your receipt as a proof of purchase.
(e) One meal purchase is equivalent to one entry. Additional entries can be earned (see https://fastfuelmeals.com.au/find-your-best/ for more details)
|Are multiple entries permitted?||Yes.|
|Receipt of entries||The time each entry is received will be the time
(a) an entrant accomplishes the stub given by the store
(b) an entrant accomplishes the online competition form
|Prize(s) – description||Play backyard cricket with former cricket greats Michael Clarke and Greg Richie for one child and 10 of their friends ages 5-16. The winner has 12 months to redeem the prize after it is drawn on 25th January 2022.|
|Total number of Prizes||3|
|Prize Draw||The prize draw will take place at 1A Apollo Place LANE COVE WEST NSW 2066|
|Notifying winner||The winner will be notified via the phone number and email contact details provided upon submission of entry.|
|Publishing results||Winners will be announced on Fast Fuel Meals Facebook and Instagram accounts and via email.|
|Prize Value||$2990 including GST|
Entrants should pay particular attention to:
- any unusual or onerous restrictions on the method of entry, if any (see the “How to Enter” section of the Schedule and Part D of these terms and conditions);
- the Promoter’s potential use of photos and content uploaded as part of the Competition (see Part D of these terms and conditions); and
- the Promoter’s limitation of liability (see Part I of these terms and conditions).
PART A – INTRODUCTION
- Information on how to enter and Prize details form part of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms and conditions include the Schedule above.
- Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- Where there is an inconsistency between the Schedule and Parts A to J of these terms and conditions, the Schedule will prevail.
PART B – PRIVACY AND COLLECTION NOTICE
- The Promoter will collect and use each entrant’s personal information for the purposes of:
(a) conducting the Competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the Competition) and for promotional purposes, public statements and advertisements in relation to the Competition;
(b) providing information about the products and services offered by the Promoter and its related companies and its affiliated retailers; and
(c) research to improve its products and services.
- By entering the Competition, entrants consent to the use of their personal information as described in clause 5.
PART C – WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION
- If the Schedule permits entrants to be under the age of 18 years, such entrants must seek permission from their parent or guardian to enter. If the winner of a Prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- Directors and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies and Participating Retailers are not eligible to enter. Immediate families means spouse, ex-spouse, de facto partner, ex-de facto partner, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, legal guardian, sibling or step-sibling.
PART D – HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- To enter, each entrant must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ section of the Schedule.
- If the Schedule permits entrants to submit more than one entry, each entry must be unique and submitted separately.
- An entry cannot be modified after it has been submitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition of all entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
- The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
- If entry is online, by telephone or SMS, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition.
PART E – PRIZES
- Each Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- If a Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
- Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
- All taxes (excluding GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
- A winner’s use of a Prize is entirely at their own risk. Before a Prize is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnifying the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and the winner’s participation in the Competition.
PART F – HOW THE WINNER(S) ARE DETERMINED
- The winning entry or entries will be the first entry or entries randomly selected at the Prize Draw from all valid entries submitted as part of the Competition. The number of entries to be randomly selected at the Prize Draw will be the same as the total number of Prizes specified in the Schedule.
- The mechanism for determining each winner is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
PART G – NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- The Promoter will provide each winner with instructions on how to claim their Prize. It is the responsibility of each winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of their identity and/or proof that they were responsible for the winning entry.
- Each winner agrees to participate and cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Competition, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded. Each winner authorises the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact
PART H – UNCLAIMED PRIZES
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify each winner in an attempt to ensure that each winner receives their Prize. However, if a winner cannot be identified or notified or does not claim their Prize within three months of the Prize Draw, the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw on the day which is three months from the Prize Draw.
- Each winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be determined and notified in accordance with Parts F and G.
PART I – NO LIABILITY
- Any Prize supplied by a third party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. Each Prize may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under
the Australian Consumer Law. If those guarantees are not complied with, then you will have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to those guarantees and rights, the Promoter shall not be liable and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use or taking of any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including as provided for under the Australian Consumer Law.
- If entry is via Facebook or if the Competition is promoted on Facebook, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and each entrant agrees to grant Facebook a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a) any information they provide in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other social network; and
(b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook or any other social network.
- If entry is via Instagram or if the Competition is promoted on Instagram, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram and each entrant agrees to grant Instagram a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a) any information they provide in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or any other social network; and
(b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not to Instagram or any other social network.
PART J – TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Competition at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.